Before you start getting any interests in this watch, look at the price to see if you can afford it. It's available for around $300. I can hear you saying: "What??!". Yes, this is very expensive, but take a look at the quality and, ofcourse, the brandname too. Casio has always made great watches, available for every budget, but this one is outstanding.
Lets take a look at the specs;
- Fully automatic LED-light that lights the display in a dark environment if you twist your wrist
- A shock-resistant construction makes this watch impossible to break
- It is solar powered, no batteries needed anymore
- Radio-connection to show the exact time, always, everywhere, in every timezone
- World clock: it can show the time of 29 different time zones
- Timer: use it as a stopwatch
- 5 different alarm sounds and a scheduled alarm system
- Snoozefunction: this makes you able to use the watch as an alarm to wake up too
- Mineral glass: this just means that you will never see any scratches on your watch, ever
- Resin bracelet made from natural resin for an extremely flexible and durable bracelet
- Water resistant up to the bottom of the ocean
You never expected so much from a watch, did you?